The Google Camera or “GCam” app is a popular camera application that is known for its advanced features and superior image quality compared to the stock camera app. The Samsung Galaxy M01 is a budget Android smartphone that can benefit from installing the GCam app for improved camera performance. Here are some features, installation steps, and configuration tips for the Samsung Galaxy M01 Gcam port.
Samsung Galaxy M01 comes with a 5.7″ 720×1520 pixels display. Also, it will give you a 13MP camera with 3GB RAM. 4000 mAh Li-Ion battery with Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) chipset. Android 10 operating system setup on Samsung Galaxy M01. Does Samsung Galaxy M01 support Gcam? Yes, xda developers are sure that Samsung Galaxy M01 is able to use the GCam port.
Samsung Galaxy M01 GCam Features
Before getting GCam apk, you should know what kind of gcam features support. Here we share some feature points.
- Improved image quality and color accuracy
- Night Sight mode for better low-light photography
- Astrophotography mode for capturing stunning starry skies
- Portrait mode for capturing professional-looking portraits with blurred backgrounds
- Motion photos for capturing brief moments before and after a photo is taken
- Google Lens integration for real-time object recognition and translation
Gcam For Samsung Galaxy M01
For a better photography experience, you need to know how to use the Gcam apk. Here we provide useful Gcam port apk links. You just collect your needed Gcam apk version. Some of the GCam apk may not work on Samsung Galaxy M01. But, we suggest a suitable GCam port apk.
Samsung M01 Gcam Port
We already research about Samsung Galaxy M01 GCam port apk. Google Camera can help you to make your picture superb. So, you should learn how to use GCam apk.
Latest GCam Port For Samsung M01
Download Samsung Galaxy M01 GCam
How to Install Gcam on Samsung M01
As a new user of the Gcam apk, you must know how to install the Gcam port apk. Follow the below instruction to set up the GCam apk.
- Download the GCam APK file for Samsung Galaxy M01 from a trusted source.
- Open the downloaded APK file and tap on “Install” to begin the installation process.
- If prompted, enable “Unknown Sources” in the device’s settings to allow the installation of third-party apps.
- Once the installation is complete, open the GCam app and grant the necessary permissions.
Samsung M01 Gcam Configuration
If you already get a Gcam apk. Then you should know how to use GCam XML config.
- Open the GCam app and tap on the “Settings” icon.
- In the settings menu, select the “Advanced” tab.
- Scroll down and find the “Saturation” setting and adjust it to your preference.
- Enable the “HDR+ control” feature to have more control over HDR processing.
- Adjust the “Sharpness” setting to your preference.
- Enable the “Auxiliary camera” option to use the ultra-wide lens.
By following these steps, you should be able to install and configure the GCam app on your Samsung Galaxy M01 to take advantage of its advanced camera features.
Samsung Galaxy F12 Gcam Port | Latest GCam Version Available
Samsung A14 Gcam Port – Latest Config Available
Download Samsung M54 5G GCam Port With Latest Config
Samsung S23/ S23 Plus/ S23 Ultra Gcam Port Download With Config