Moto G60 is a mid-range smartphone that comes with a capable camera setup. However, the camera app doesn’t offer some of the advanced features that you can find in the Google Camera app, aka GCam. Luckily, you can now install the GCam app on your Moto G60 using a ported version of the app. In this guide, we’ll take a look at the GCam features, provide details on how to install GCam on your Moto G60, and provide a guide for setting up the configuration to enhance your camera experience.
Moto G60 comes with a 6.8″ 1080×2460 pixels display. It has a 108 MP camera with 4/6GB RAM. 6000 mAh
Li-Po battery with Android 11, upgradable to Android 12 OS. Chipset Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm) is available here. Does Moto G60 support GCam? xda developers say Yes.
Moto G60 GCam Features
Google Camera, or GCam, is a camera app developed by Google for its Pixel devices. It is known for its advanced camera features that can enhance the quality of photos taken on your device. Some of these features include:
- Night Sight: This feature allows you to take bright and clear photos even in low-light conditions.
- Portrait Mode: This mode allows you to take photos with a blurred background, creating a bokeh effect that looks like it was taken with a professional camera.
- HDR+: This feature captures more detail in the shadows and highlights, resulting in more balanced exposure and better color accuracy.
- Astrophotography: This feature enables you to capture stunning photos of the night sky.
Moto G60 GCam Port
To get the GCam app on your Moto G60, you’ll need to use a ported version of the app. Several developers have ported the GCam app to the Moto G60, so you have several options to choose from. It’s essential to note that not all versions of the app will work with your device. You might need to try different versions until you find the one that works best for you.
How to Install GCam APK on Moto G60
To install the GCam app on your Moto G60, follow these steps:
- Download the GCam APK file for Moto G60 from a trusted source.
- Once the download is complete, go to the downloads folder and tap on the APK file.
- If you haven’t enabled the “Unknown Sources” option, you’ll be prompted to do so. Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and toggle the switch to enable it.
- Tap on the APK file again to begin the installation process.
Once the installation is complete, open the GCam app, and you’re ready to use it.
Moto G60 GCam Config Setup Procedure
Here are the steps to set up the GCam configuration on your Moto G60:
- Once you’ve installed the GCam app, open it and go to the settings by tapping on the gear icon.
- Scroll down to the “Advanced” section and tap on it.
- Find the “Saturation adjustments” option and tap on it.
- Set the values for “Highlight saturation” and “Shadow saturation” to 1.5.
- Go back to the “Advanced” section and find the “Lib patcher” option.
- Tap on “Lib patcher” and then tap on “Load XML.”
- Browse and select the configuration file that you downloaded from a trusted source.
- Tap on “Restore” to apply the settings from the configuration file.
- Restart the GCam app to apply the changes.
Installing the GCam app on your Moto G60 can significantly enhance your photography experience by providing advanced camera features that aren’t available in the stock camera app. With the help of a ported version of the app and the right configuration settings, you can take stunning photos even in challenging lighting conditions.
Gcam For Moto G8 Plus – Best Google Camera
Download GCam for Moto G Pure [ New GCam ]
Gcam For Moto G52 – Best Google Camera