GCam apk is very useful for photography. If you love to capture beautiful pictures. Then you should know how to use GCam port apk. Here we bring the best GCam port apk for Redmi Note 7s. Xda developers make some unique mod apk for android users.
Redmi Note 7s comes with a 6.3″ 1080×2340 pixels display. On the other hand, it has a 48MP primary camera with 3/4GB RAM. 4000 mAh Li-Po battery available with Android 9.0 (Pie), planned upgrade to Android 10, MIUI 12. Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm) processor is available on Redmi Note 7s. Does Redmi Note 7s support GCam port apk? Yes, the GCam port works on Redmi Note 7s.
GCam Features of Redmi Note 7s
You must select the right Gcam apk version for the best photograph. Cause every GCam port apk has unique camera features. Here we share the best Google Camera apk features details. It will help you to make a picture unique. Before getting any GCam port apk. You should learn what kind of features is available here.
- Night Sight: This feature allows you to capture bright & clear photos even in low-light conditions without using the flash. Night Sight uses a long exposure time and advanced image processing to improve image quality in low-light environments.
- Portrait Mode: With this feature, you can take photos with a blurred background effect, also known as bokeh. Portrait mode uses software algorithms to separate the subject from the background. Creating a professional-looking photo.
- HDR+ mode: HDR+ mode uses multiple exposures to capture a wider dynamic range and improve overall image quality. This feature can be particularly useful in challenging lighting conditions.
- Slow Motion: You can capture slow-motion videos with GCam on Redmi Note 7s. This feature allows you to record high-quality slow-motion videos. That can be played back at a reduced speed.
- RAW support: GCam also allows you to capture photos in RAW format. Which gives you more control over the editing process. RAW images capture all the details and information from the sensor. Also, allowing you to adjust exposure, contrast, and other settings in post-processing.
- Lens Blur: With the Lens Blur feature. You can take photos that simulate a shallow depth of field, also known as the bokeh effect. This feature creates a natural-looking blur in the background of the photo. Which can make the subject stand out more.
Redmi Note 7s GCam Port
LMC 8.4 series, Nikita, Trcam & many more camera apk available here. We collect the best camera apk for Redmi Note 7s. If your device primary is not helpful. Then you should try the secondary camera apk. Google Camera apk released various types of versions. Here we share some best GCam port apk versions.
- LMC 8.2 Apk Camera With Config File
- LMC 8.2 Helena R4 Apk | Helena R5 & R7 Available
- LMC 8.4 R1 Apk | Latest Config File Available
- LMC 8.4 R15 Apk | Best Config File Available
- GCam 8.7 Apk | Popular Config Files Available
How to Install GCam on Redmi Note 7s
Some people request we share the GCam installation procedure. Here we mentioned some easy instructions. If you complete the below guidelines. It will help you learn Gcam installation. Firstly, you have to collect the Gcam apk from trusted sources such as GCam Store websites.
- Step 1: Download the GCam APK file from the upper section.
- Step 2: Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and enable it to allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Step 3: Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap on it to install the app.
- Step 4: Once the installation is complete, open the app and grant it the necessary permissions.
Redmi Note 7s GCam Configuration
There are lots of Gcam apk available with XML config. If you already get one camera apk. Then you have to set up Google Camera configs. Follow the below easy steps to complete the XML setup.
- Go to Settings > Advanced > Fix > RAW Format and set it to “RAW_SENSOR.”
- Go to Settings > Advanced > Saturation > Highlight and set it to “2.0” to increase the color saturation.
- Go to Settings > Advanced > HDR+ Control > HDR+ Enhanced and set it to “On” to enable the HDR+ mode.
- Go to Settings > Advanced > Model > Pixel 3 and set it to “Pixel 3” to get the best results.
If you have any problem or question about GCam port. Then comment below with your full question. Don’t forget to share the GCam apk photography experience. Keep visiting our website for the latest Gcam port apk.
Gcam For Redmi 9 – Download Latest Gcam Apk
Gcam For Redmi Note 10 – Gcam Apk
Best Gcam For Redmi Note 9 Pro – Latest GCam Apk
Google Camera For Redmi Note 8 – Latest GCam Apk