OnePlus 8T Gcam Port available with latest XML config. If you want to get the best Google Camera apk. We can help you to get the best version of the GCam port. OnePlus 8T is a powerful smartphone that boasts impressive camera capabilities. However, you can take your photography to the next level by installing the Google Camera (GCam) port on your device.
It is a high-end smartphone that comes with a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. This device is powered by the Snapdragon 865 processor. Also, it comes with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. The device has a quad-camera setup on the back. Which includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front, there is a 16-megapixel selfie camera.
GCam APK Features
The GCam port for OnePlus 8T brings a host of features. That is not available on the stock camera app. Some of the notable features include Night Sight mode, Astrophotography mode, Portrait mode, HDR+, and Super Res Zoom.
- Night Sight mode lets you capture stunning low-light photos without using flash.
- Astrophotography mode helps you capture mesmerizing shots of the night sky.
- Portrait mode allows you to take professional-looking portraits with bokeh effects.
- HDR+ mode ensures that your photos have the perfect balance of light and shadow.
- With Super Res Zoom, you can zoom in on your subject without losing any details.
OnePlus 8T Gcam Port
We already found various types of camera apk. So, you just need to learn how to use the extra camera apk on OnePlus 8T. LMC, Nikita, BGS, AGC & many more camera apk work on Android devices. If you love to make some unique quality pictures. You have to collect a suitable camera apk.
How Do I Install Gcam on OnePlus 8T?
To install the GCam port on your OnePlus 8T. You need to download the APK file and the config file. The GCam port is not available on the Google Play Store. So you need to download it from a reliable source. Once you have downloaded the APK file. You need to enable the “Unknown Sources” option in the settings to install it. After installing the APK file. You need to download the OnePlus 8T config file, which contains the recommended settings for the GCam port on your device.
- Download the GCam APK file from a reliable source.
- Go to the “Settings” app on your OnePlus 8T.
- Scroll down and select “Apps & Notifications.”
- Select “Advanced” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Special app access.”
- Select “Install unknown apps.”
- Find the app you want to enable unknown sources for and tap on the toggle switch next to it.
- Open the APK file and install it.
OnePlus 8T Config File Download
- Download the OnePlus 8T config file and save it to your device.
- Open the GCam app and go to “Settings.”
- Select “Config files.”
- Tap on the “Download” icon and select the OnePlus 8T config file.
- Restart the GCam app and start taking amazing photos.
You can download the OnePlus 8T config file from various sources online. We recommend downloading it from XDA Developers, which is a reliable source for Android-related software and information. Make sure you download the config file that is specifically designed for the OnePlus 8T, as using the wrong file can cause issues with the GCam port.