Taking photos has become a hobby of many smartphone users nowadays. They like to take photos of themselves, photos of nature, and many more. Realizing the fact, many smartphone manufacturers try to provide the best camera for their devices.
- 1 Download GCam Latest MOD APK
- 2 GCam Latest Realme Q2 Pro
- 3 Realme Q2 Pro GCam Latest Apk
- 4 Realme Q2 Pro Specifications
- 5 Realme Q2 Pro Google Camera features
- 6 GCam Latest Version Download for Realme Q2 Pro
- 7 GCam 8.4 MOD Apk for Realme Q2 Pro
- 8 Realme Q2 Pro Other GCam Versions
- 9 How to install GCam APK on Realme Q2 Pro
- 10 Final Words
- 11 Related Posts
Download GCam Latest MOD APK
Unlike other smartphones, Realme Q2 Pro also comes with a decent camera setup. But if you want to take it a little further, you can try the GCam app.
GCam Latest Realme Q2 Pro
GCam is the stock camera app for pixel devices. It has come with many powerful camera features. But the sad news is the app is only available for Pixel phones.
Realme Q2 Pro GCam Latest Apk
Some developers have worked hard to make the GCam app available for every smartphone. So, you don’t have to think about buying a Pixel phone. You can easily use the Google Camera app on your Realme device.
In this article, we will try to guide you through the downloading and installing process of the GCam app. You can follow the described steps to get the app on your Realme Q2 Pro.
Realme Q2 Pro Specifications
Realme Q2 Pro comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ display. It is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor with 8GB of RAM. To back you up the whole day, it has a 4300mAh battery with 65W fast charging support.
The phone has a 48MP primary camera, with an 8MP Ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP depth sensor, and 2MP macro lens. It also features a 16MP front camera to capture great selfies. The camera can take great photos in daylight.
But the camera performance may not be up to the mark at lowlight conditions. In these types of situations, the GCam may come in handy for your Realme Q2 Pro.
Realme Q2 Pro Google Camera features
- Astrophotography: Astrophotography is one of the newest and coolest features of the GCam app. It helps you to take great photos of the moon and stars. You can also take other night photos using this awesome feature.
- Night Sight:-Night Sight is based on the same principle used in astrophotography. Night Sight uses a modified HDR+ or Super Res Zoom algorithm. Once the user presses the trigger, several long exposure shots are taken to create a 6-second exposure, up to 15x 1/15 second exposures or 6x 1-second exposures.
- Video Stabilization:-Fused video stabilization, a technology that combines optical image stabilization and electronic/digital image stabilization, can be enabled for much smoother video. This technique also corrects rolling shutter distortion and focus breathing, among many other problems. Fused video stabilization was introduced on the Pixel 2.
- Portrait Light:Portrait Light feature allows light sources to be added to portraits. It simulates directionality and intensity to complement the illumination of the original. Portrait Light was introduced with the Pixel 5 and was backported to the Pixel 4, Pixel 4a, and Pixel 4a 5G. When using the default mode or Night Sight mode, it is automatically applied if there is a person available.
- Google Lens:The camera offers a functionality powered by Google Lens, which allows the camera to copy the text it sees, identify products, books, and movies and perform similar searches, identify animals and plants, and scan barcodes and QR codes.
GCam Latest Version Download for Realme Q2 Pro
Download any of the following latest working GCam or Google Camera for Realme Q2 Pro.
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.5for Realme Q2 Pro by Urnyx
GCam 8.4 MOD Apk for Realme Q2 Pro
- Gcam v8.4 Port For Realme Q2 Pro Download Now
Realme Q2 Pro Other GCam Versions
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.4 for Realme Q2 Pro by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.2 for Realme Q2 Pro by Urnyx
No Config files available for Realme Q2 Pro
How to install GCam APK on Realme Q2 Pro
To install GCam on your Realme Q2 Pro, first, download the GCam app from the above link. After successful download, click on the app and press install. On the first time of installation, you may be asked for authorization. If this happens, simply enable or allow “Installation from the Unknown Sources” from the privacy settings. Once the installation is complete, try opening the app and using it as you like.
Throughout this article, we tried to guide you through some instructions about the GCam app. If you face any problem installing the app on your Realme Q2 Pro, feel free to contact us anytime. Besides, you can try different versions of the app, if the latest version doesn’t work for you.
Realme 5 Pro Gcam Download Gcam For Realme 9i [ Download GCam Apk ] Gcam for Vivo V23 5G [ Best GCam Apk ]