Here we bring the latest Google Camera for iPhone 13 Pro Max. If you want to use the best feature Gcam apk. Then you should download the new Google Camera for iPhone 13 Pro Max. We suggest people use the beneficial GCam apk. Google cameras help to make a picture beautiful.
Gcam apk provides various kinds of Google Camera versions. You can get a new version of Gcam. All kinds of Gcam apk doesn’t support by iPhone 13 Pro Max. So, you have to collect the available Gcam mod apk version. We help people to learn how to install GCam on iPhone 13 Pro Max.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Gcam Features
Google Camera always gives us the best features. Apple brand provides the best camera phones. iPhone 13 Pro Max has a 12MP camera. It will give you DSLR photoshoot feelings. Let’s check the iPhone 13 Pro Max Google camera features.
- 360 Degree
- Focus and defocus
- Close-up shots
- Night light.
- Portrait mode.
- Astrophotography Mode.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Gcam Port
We recommend you to use the best Gcam on iPhone 13 Pro Max. Here we mentioned the best Google camera for iPhone 13 Pro Max. On the other hand, you have to learn how to use & Install the Gcam apk. Google Camera is designed for better picture background.
GCam for iPhone 13 Pro Max
Who is looking for an iPhone Gcam apk? Here we make a list with iPhone 13 Pro Max Gcam apk. You can easily download the best version of Google Camera.
- Gcam PXv8.1_GCam-v1.2 for Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max by Urnyx
- GCam 7.5.018 version 2.5 for Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max by Urnyx
- GCam 7.4.018 version 2.4 for Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max by Urnyx
- GCam 7.3.018 version 2.2 for Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max by Urnyx
How to Install Gcam on iPhone 13 Pro Max
Some people facing problems installing the gcam apk. Here we mention the full procedure to install Google Camera on iPhone 13 Pro max. If you complete every step successfully. Then you can enjoy Gcam apk benefits.
- Step 1: First, download any compatible GCam mod APK for iPhone 13 Pro Max from the upper download link.
- Step 2: To install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources on your iOS device.
- Step 3: For iOS 10 or later version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the APK file.
New Example: If you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome. Or firefox browser on your phone. Next, you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Step 4: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source.
Follow the below screenshot:
- First, open the GCam app.
- The go-to setting.
- And select the advanced options.
- Then click on Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Finally, you have to set the JPG quality to 100%.