OPPO A9 2020 is a budget Android smartphone that comes with a decent camera system. However, if you want to enhance your camera experience on the OPPO A9 2020, you can consider installing the Google Camera or “GCam” app. Here are some features of GCam for OPPO A9, how to install the app on your device, and how to configure the GCam settings for the best results.
This device has a 6.5″ 720×1600 pixels display. OPPO A9 comes with a 48MP camera with 4/8GB RAM. 5000 mAh Li-Po battery with Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) chipset available here. Android 9 OS setup on OPPO A9. Does OPPO A9 support GCam? Yes, xda develops to make the journey possible.
OPPO A9 Gcam Features
Here we share the OPPO A9 GCam port apk feature details. Some of the GCam features may not work on OPPO A9. But, mostly Gcam apk feature work on OPPO A9.
- Improved image processing with advanced algorithms
- Night Sight mode for better low-light photography
- Astrophotography mode for capturing stunning starry skies
- Portrait mode for capturing professional-looking portraits with blurred backgrounds
- Motion photos for capturing brief moments before and after a photo is taken
- Google Lens integration for real-time object recognition and translation
Gcam For OPPO A9
The GCam app is not officially available for OPPO A9 2020, but you can download and install a ported version of the app that is compatible with your device. You can find the appropriate APK file for the OPPO A9 Gcam port from a trusted source on the internet.
OPPO A9 Gcam Port
We already found various versions Gcam port apk for OPPO A9. Here we share the useful Gcam port apk links. You should collect one or more GCam apk versions. Cause some of the Gcam apk to work properly.
How to Install GCam on OPPO A9
To install the GCam apk on OPPO A9, follow the below instruction.
- Download the GCam APK file for OPPO A9 2020 from a trusted source.
- Open the downloaded APK file and tap on “Install” to begin the installation process.
- If prompted, enable “Unknown Sources” in the device’s settings to allow the installation of third-party apps.
- Once the installation is complete, open the GCam app and grant the necessary permissions.
OPPO A9 GCam Config Setup
If you already download a Gcam apk. Then you must collect XML config & set up it on OPPO A9.
- Open the GCam app and tap on the “Settings” icon.
- In the settings menu, select the “Advanced” tab.
- Scroll down and find the “Saturation” setting and adjust it to your preference.
- Enable the “HDR+ control” feature to have more control over HDR processing.
- Adjust the “Sharpness” setting to your preference.
- Enable the “Auxiliary camera” option to use the ultra-wide lens.
By following these steps, you should be able to install and configure the GCam app on your OPPO A9 2020 to take advantage of its advanced camera features.