Infinix Smart 4 Plus is a suitable price smartphone. That comes with impressive features for its price point. However, one thing that users might miss on this device is the advanced camera capabilities that are usually reserved for high-end devices.
This is where the GCam port comes in – it can bring advanced camera features to the Infinix Smart 4 Plus. That is not available in the stock camera app. In this article, we will discuss the GCam port features, Infinix Smart 4 Plus specifications, and how to install GCam on Infinix Smart 4 Plus. And where to download the Infinix Smart 4 Plus config file.
Infinix Smart 4 Plus Display: 6.82 inches, 720 x 1640 pixels resolution, IPS LCD. Processor: Mediatek Helio A25 (12 nm) with 3GB/ 4GB RAM features. Internal Storage: 32GB/ 64GB with Rear Camera: 13 MP + Depth Sensor. Front Camera: 8 MP with Battery: 6000mAh. Operating System: Android 10, XOS 6.2
GCam Port Features
GCam port is a modified version of the Google Camera app. Which is designed to bring advanced camera features to non-Google devices. Some of the features that you can expect from the GCam port on Infinix Smart 4 Plus include:
- Night Sight: This feature allows you to take clear and bright photos even in low-light conditions.
- HDR+ mode: This mode helps to capture better dynamic range and details in your photos.
- Astrophotography mode: This mode allows you to capture stunning photos of the night sky.
- Portrait mode: This mode allows you to capture beautiful bokeh shots with a blurred background.
Infinix Smart 4 Plus GCam Port
GCam port can enhance the camera capabilities of Infinix Smart 4 Plus. However, since it is a modified version of the Google Camera app. It is not available on the Google Play Store. You will need to download the GCam port from a third-party source and install it manually.
- LMC 8.4 R1 Apk | Latest Config File Available
- LMC 8.4 R15 Apk | Best Config File Available
- GCam 8.7 Apk | Popular Config Files Available
How to Install GCam on Infinix Smart 4 Plus
Infinix Smart 4 Plus user request for GCam installation guidelines. You just need to read the below instruction. It will help you to set up a Gcam port on Infinix Smart 4 Plus. Here are the steps to install GCam on Infinix Smart 4 Plus:
- Get the GCam port APK file from a trusted source.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” in your phone’s settings to allow the installation of apps from third-party sources.
- Install the downloaded APK file on your device.
- Launch the GCam app and give it the necessary permissions.
- Start using the advanced camera features on your Infinix Smart 4 Plus.
Infinix Smart 4 Plus Config File Download
To get the best out of GCam on your Infinix Smart 4 Plus. You need to download and install the appropriate config file. The config file contains the optimal settings for your device’s camera hardware. You can download the Infinix Smart 4 Plus config file from various forums and websites that offer GCam ports for different devices.
In conclusion, GCam port apk may slow your device sometimes. Also, share the best camera apk with Infinix Smart 4 Plus users. You can share any kind of problem about GCam port. We will give you the solution as soon as possible.