The Latest Android operating system is Android 12. Most smartphones use Android 12 as an operating system. Who loves to use the Gcam apk. They search on the internet to download Gcam for andoird12. Here we will guide you to download the latest Google camera apk.
Download Android 12+ Google Camera for your new device. Currently, Samsung, Vivo, Realme, OPPO, OnePlus & more smartphone brand provides the Android 12 operating system. That’s why people search for Android 12 Gcam apk. If you want to use Google Camera on your Andriod 12. Then you have to learn how to install & download the gcam apk.
Android 12 GCam Features
Now, we will show you some useful Gcam Features. Gcam apk various version has a different type of feature. Some kind of Gcam may not work on Android 12. But most Gcam apk features will work on Android 12.
- New UI
- RAW support
- Brand new panorama UI – no more blue dots and manual snaps – just pan around and done
- Face retouching option in portrait mode can now be Natural or SoftFocus slider for Portrait photos, accessible from Google Photos (replaces Pop slider, which is now a Color & Pop tile in the list of filters)
- Long press the viewfinder for quick access to Lens mode
- Audio recording toggle in Panorama mode
- Live Lens
- H265 video recording
- Motion Autofocus
- Top Shot
- Group Selfies
- Night Sight
- Photo Booth
- Super Res Zoom
GCam For Android 12
Google camera is the most downloaded mod apk. Because it helps people to make their photography more unique. So, if you want to make yourself a better photographer. Then you should use the Gcam mod apk for a better picture. In this post, we will give you the latest Gcam for Android 12.
Does Google camera work on Android 12?
Download Android 12 Google Camera
People search with Gcam for android 12. Gcam Store provides the best Google camera for Andoird 12. We also help people by sharing the Gcam Installation process. Here we make a list of Google camera’s various versions. You can get your needed Gcam apk from below.
How to Install & Download Gcam on Android 12
If you want to install the gcam apk on your Andoird 12 smartphone. You have to learn how to use Google camera. Follow the below instruction, it will help you to install Gcam apk on your phones.
- Step 1: First, download any compatible GCam mod APK for Android 12 from the upper download link.
- Step 2: To install apps from a third-party app other than Play Store you need to enable app installs from Unknown Sources on your Android device.
- Step 3: For Android 12 or later version, enable Install Unknown Apps from the app from which you are going to install the APK file.
New Example: If you have downloaded the Google Camera apk file on Google chrome. Or firefox browser on your phone. Next, you have downloaded and copied the apk file to the file browser and you want to install it from there.
Step 4: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app, etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source.
Follow the below screenshots:
We hope that you already understand how to download gcam on Android 12. If you have any questions about the Android 12 gcam apk. Don’t forget to share the post with everyone.